Things you shouldn't miss once you go to Lucban Quezon for the Pahiyas Festival:
1. Eat pansit habhab. As much as possible, do not use fork or spoon when eating eat. :)
|habhab moments with ate lei and ate mia ( my friends in UP)|
2. Eat the colorful kiping: either fried or grilled. But I like more the grilled kiping because it tastes like nachos.
3. Visit a friend or someone you know who is in Lucban.
|at the house of Sir Ringgo Dela Paz. From L-R: ate lei, me, Sir Ringgo, our UP professors: Prof. Cecilia Dela Paz (dept. of Art Studies Chairperson) and Prof. Felipe de Leon (NCCA Chairperson)|
4. Pasalubong shopping: native handicrafts, broas, apas, puto seko, otap, etc. (sorry I wasn't able to take pictures of the other pasalubong) and of course the ever famous Lucban longganisa!
5. Certainly, take a lot of PICTURES!!!!!
It was a tiring yet fun-filled day! One Philippine Festival down, many to go!!!! I will definitely find a way to witness all the other Philippine Festivals. Anything for the love of traveling, exploring and adventure! :))