Moving on, before my birthday I expected that my 20th birthday would be an ordinary one for me. But, a lot of surprises and happy things happened on my day. So I wanna share my happiness through this blog post.
Who made me happy? Who made me cry? My THANK YOU's to everyone.
1. FIRST BIRTHDAY GREETER. I was expecting that the very first person who will greet me on my birthday would be my best friends or some close friends in UP. But look who was the first person to greet me.
I appreciate the fact that he waited for 12midnight and then called me just to say Happy Birthday. I thought he would never remember. I have to admit, it was sincere. Here's more, when I invited him to come over for dinner, he said he can't make it but he showed up on my birthday dinner celebration. So thank you for the effort! :) (pwede naman kiligin diba? kakabirthday ko naman eh. haha. Kung mabasa mo man to kutil, wag lalaki ang ulo ah! Hello 20 years old na tayo, hindi na to yung highschool-ish level. hahaha!)
2. Technically speaking, it was Michelle Choi (an orgmate in UP) who first greeted me through text at exactly 12:01am. It just so happened that I was only able to see the text messages after #1's call.
3. FRIENDS. God knows how grateful I am for giving me such wonderful, sweet and awesome friends! I couldn't ask for more. A simple greeting would do but what they did was more than enough. Thank you to all my friends especially those who gave touching, tearjerker messages on my birthday.
from a college friend/orgmate/coursemate and one of my dearest sisters in UP...
from one of the persons who I look up to since grade school..
from my Bfriend (not boyfriend ok?) :p
from one of my favorite persons in the entire universe, the person who has seen my bitch and kind side. LOL
from "ang bestfriend ng bayan" but one of the most genuine friends ever..
P.S. wag maniwala sakanya na "makwalta" ako, in Filipino makwalta means mayaman.
Aside from having sweet friends, I have thoughtful friends too!
|Thank you to my best friends Deng, Pos and Tabs for this sweet surprise!|
|Thank you Bahm, Yam, Ervin, Justine, Nikki, Mara|
|Thank you Paul for this one! cholaine, danni, bianca and kem, thank you too!|
Thank you guys! :)))
|L-R: pos, nikki, yam, tabs, justine, deng, me, bahm and ervin|
|L-R: paul, bahm, kem, me, cholaine, bianca, danni|
4. FAMILY. Many people have witnessed how I value my family so much and how proud I am to be their family member. Sandiwans can attest with this because I skipped some important org events just to be with my family. hehehe
Of course, I'm very thankful to my father for being a good and responsible father. I wouldn't be able to celebrate my birthday if it wasn't for him. Thank you Papa! I also want to give credit to my mom for being my guardian angel through the years. I am also fortunate to my titos, titas and other relatives who have been very supportive since day 1 especially my tita Hilda and tita Helen who served as my second mom. My heart melts whenever my family says how proud they are with what I have achieved and what I have done. Okay enough of this melodramatic part.
Aside from them, I still have the following people to thank who are always there whenever I come home in Tarlac:
a. Thank you to my cousin/pseudo-sister Bianca for helping me prepare food for my birthday dinner.
b. Thank you Joshua Gimena for being so obedient whenever I ask you to do an errand. I know you love me. HAHAHA.
c. Thank you to Lola Carning who cooked sumptuous food for my birthday dinner, to tito Dick who served as my transpo service whenever we need to buy something and to tita Dina, for staying from morn till night to help us prepare and clean the house.
d. To Tita Ria and Tita Mumay who are like my best friends too, thank you for the company and for making me laugh. I know I always got your backs. haha!
e. Thank you Mommy and Renz for your gift. :)
Thank you Duds, my childhood best friend/cousin/kumare for this birthday message:
To my lovable twin cousins, Andre and Andrew, thank you! :)
..And the rest of my relatives who showed their love and care to me, THANK YOU!!!!
5. Last but definitely not the least, GOD. For 5 years, I have been asking Him with only one thing but He has not yet given it to me but I know it'll find its way soon. Yet He has blessed me with so many great things in my 20 years of existence. A lot of things that I am indeed THANKFUL for. :)
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO REMEMBERED MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry for this long blog post and stuff but I can't really contain my happiness so I needed to vent it out through writing on my blog.
P. S. Before my birthday, I wished that there'll be someone who will make my day extra special. Wish granted. This blog post proves it. :)